Simple Answer: Fresh Glowing Skin
Scrubs gives your skin a deeper cleansing. They help remove accumulated debris from the skin, to help prevent whiteheads and clogged pores.
Using a gentle scrub correctly as part of your skin care routine will refine your skin’s texture resulting in a smoother more supple appearance.
How To Use A Scrub
Before you begin, example your skin. Play attention to the areas you think needs work.
Focus your exfoliating to the areas where your skin has a lackluster look, congested or uneven pigmentation.
Quick Note Here: Don’t Abuse Your Face.
Concentrate on the rough, dry areas on your skin. Avoid overworking the scrub on your cheeks. Most people begin on their cheeks then, over-work the product. Leaving the cheeks red and irritated. Meanwhile, the other parts of the face has not been cleansed properly.
Be Very Gentle, let the product do the work.
- Use a small amount. Keeping your finger tips and face moist while you’re working the product across your face.
- Gently exfoliate in upward small circular motions.
- Rinse your face with warm water, then gently pat dry with a towel.
Make your scrub part of your weekly mini-facial skin care routine
- Cleanse skin with your regular cleanser and rinse
- Use your scrub and rinse thoroughly
- Apply appropriate mask for 10 - 20 minutes
- Rinse mask off.
- Apply nutrients serum or serums
- Finally, treat and protect with a moisturizer for your skin type and condition.
Neova Microderm Scrub For Visbly Brighter Skin
A micro-fine exfoliating crystal scrub to polish away dead, flaky skin for brighter, healthier looking skin. It gently refines your skin texture. The removal of dead cells helps prevent surface debris from filling pores, helping to reduce pore size and prepare the skin for maximum penetration of treatment products to follow.
How to use Microderm Scrub:
Wet skin apply a small of Serious Clarity Microderm Scrub to skin using circular motion, avoiding the eye area. Gently scrub 1 to 2 minutes. Do not over rub, let the product do the work. Rinse thoroughly with warm water. May be use 2 to 3 times a week