Rezenerate™ Anti-Aging Treatment:
A Younger You Skin Care Consulting Rezenerate Anti-Aging Treatment is a four step procedure.
1.Rezenerate Nanotechnology Nutritional Delivery System,
3. Ultrasonic Infusion Serums
4. LED Light Therapy.
The Rezenerate Facial Treatment procedure drastically reduces fine lines and wrinkle, leaving your skin feeling hydrated and looking younger.
- Reduce and correct dark spots and sun damage
- Heasl past acne and blemish redness
- Helps control acne breakouts
- Penetrates nutrients deeply into the skin to stimulate your collagen and rejuvenate the face.
- You’ll see a reduction of fines lines and wrinkles; with softer and smoother looking skin.
Single Treatment $130 - Four Treatments $460 - Six Treatments $600
What is a Rezenerate?
The Rezenerate Nanotechnology Nutritional Delivery System designed to reduce the signs of aging by painlessly creating hundreds of thousands of microscopic penetrating openings on the surface of the skin.
- A pain-free cosmetic alternative to harsh treatments/procedures
- Safe and natural healing
- An inexpensive alternative with similar results to costly treatments
- Little down time – typically apply make up in minutes after facial
- No cross contamination
- Increase absorption of topical nutrients applied to the skin
What is Rezenerate?
The Rezenerate™ utilize a Nanotechnology Nutritional Delivery System. A proprietary Skin Conditioning tool with never before seen restorative properties. It is one of safest and most non-invasive beauty devices today.
Many of the micro-needling treatments today risk damage to the The Rezenerate Facials avoids those potential problems by creating a unique solution to skin repair and rejuvenation, by delivering topical nutrients efficiently into the stratum corneum without any pain or discomfort, or risk of infection.
What does Rezenerate do?
The Rezenerate silicon chip creates millions of microscopic channels in the uppermost layers of the skin, making it ultra-absorbent for product penetration. Topically applied cosmeceutical serums will absorb 7 to 10 times more increasing the desired results and benefits.
What are the benefits of The Rezenerate Facials
- Increases product absorption and efficacy
- Reduces fine lines and wrinkles instantly
- Improves sun damage and blemishes
- Gives a delayed, yet gentle micro peel
- Can be safely used around the eyes and lips
Does it hurt?
The Rezenerate facial is non-invasive and causes no pain or discomfort, even on thin bone covered areas like the bridge of the nose, the forehead, and around the eyes.
How often can I get a Rezenerate Facial?
A series of only four to six Rezenerate Facials over a period of two to three months is recommended to achieve the maximum results and benefits.
How long is the rapply makeuecovery period?
There is no extended recovery period and customers can usually p and go out a few minutes after the facial is complete. Some people may experience a slight redness or tingling for a few hours after the facial.
Will it damage my fillers or Botox?
No, since fillers and Botox are injected deep into the dermis, the Rezenerate system will not adversely affect your injections. The Rezenerate System can however reduce how frequently you may need to get such injections.
Does the Rezenerate System stimulate collagen and elastin?
The Rezenerate Wand in and of itself does not directly stimulate collagen and elastin, however, when used in conjunction with targeted cosmeceutical serums, it will elicit just the right response without over stimulating the body and risking an adverse reaction.
What to expect after a Rezenerate Facial?
Instant reduction in fine lines and wrinkles, tighter, firmer skin and a radiant glow for the next 48 hours
You may experience more dryness than normal as the gentle, delayed micro peel takes place
Tighter, more evenly toned skin is visible as a new, fresh layer of skin surfaces
A series of six Rezenerate Facials is recommended
Cosmeceutical skin care home care products effect the results and benefits.
Single Treatment $130 - Six Treatments $600
After the completion of a series, monthly treatments can be done for maintenance.
Who is not a candidate for Rezenerate Facials?
· Nursing or pregnant women
· Undiagnosed lesions or skin infections
· Recent herpes outbreaks
· Severe Rosacea
· Scars less than 6 months old
· Severe solar keratosis
· Diabetics or other auto-immune system disorders
Schedule a consultation
For more information on the Rezenerate system, call today 803 747-2255