(Non-Medical Assistance )
As a licensed Esthetician with over 20 years experience, you can be confident you'll receive professional assistants. In-house skin care products purchases are not necessary to receive the consultations services offered.
Personal Esthetic Services Include But Not Limited To:
- Private Skin Care Consultation Sessions
- Current OTC Skin Care Product Evaluation
- Instructions on proper usage of personal beauty tools with skin care products.
- How to put together a healthy skin care program for skin type & condition
- How to make seasonal changes to your home care regime.
- Skin care product instructional workshop.
- How to do a glycolic peel at home correctly
- How to use **cosmeutical products to DIY home spa facial.
- One week complementary follow-up product instructional workshop
- After session email follow-up with personalized home care routine
- Girls-Night-Out Workshop
Private Consultation Fee $50.00/hr.
- In-House Product Purchases voids consultation fee
Follow-up Seasonal Product Change Review $45.00/hr.
Schedule your appointment today 803 747-2255 or email@example.com
Still Unsure if you should work with a Skin Care Consultant, read the blog below for more information.
Private Skin Care Evaluation Session
- Complete Consultation Form
- For background and history of your skin care routine.
- Review current skin care products
- Question & Answer Discussion
- Your skin care concerns and any questions you have will be reviewed and talked about.
- Hands On Skin Evaluation - Skin cleansed to remove surface dirt. Pore openings, skin moisture level, muscle tone and pigmentation are analyzed.
- Discuss your skin concerns, the current condition of your skin and explain why.
- Demonstrate proper cleansing technique and product application.
- Discuss Your Skin Needs & The Best Ingredients to Address Them
- Discuss in-house products suggestion.
- Demonstrate the proper way to apply suggested products, for best results and less product waste.
- AM & PM Skin Care Routine Email
- Follow –up email with instructional step of personal AM & PM skin care routine discussed.
- Three Day Follow-up of suggested products.
- Reviews product results or answer in questions.
Current Skin Care Product Evaluation
Email a list of your current products 24-48 hours before your scheduled appointment.
First ......A hands-on evaluation of your skin. Checking pores, elasticity and moisture level
Next A Discussion About Your Skin & Products
- Goals for your skin
- Your products selections
- Eliminating product duplication
- Recommendations for correct ingredients
- Tips on how to enhance the results of your skin care products.
Final Evaluation - To make sure your products match your skin care target goals.
Optional— E-mail follow-up skin care routine suggestions.