Neova Squalane is a light botanical natural oil,. This light and fast-absorbing natural oil deeply hydrates and soothes dry skin conditions.
Squalene is naturally occurring in our skin’s sebum to lubricate and protect skin. It helps reduce wrinkles, increase elasticity in addition to being an effective moisturizer.
Squalane is a hydrogenated form of squalene
- Protects skin’s Natural Moisture Function (NMF) barrier*
- Boost the skin’s hydration level
- Increases skin's ability to retain moisture
- Soothes and softens rough, dry skin
- Conditions eye lashes and helps to prevent breakage.
- Adds moisture without the greasy feel.
Recommended Skin Type: Dry, Sensitive, Aging
Use with Rhonda Allison Hyaluronic Serum for added hydrating benefits.
Facts To Know:
Your skin’s Natural Moisture Function (NMF) barrier plays an important role in maintaining healthy skin.
Studies have shown an effective approach to repair the NMF barrier is to combine several topical humectants and occlusive ingredient together.
Squalane is an occlusive - Occlusives are ingredient that keeps skin hydrated by locking in moisture.
Squalane is non-comedogenic because it is similar to human sebum.
Squalane has no known side effects